March Wrap UpPosted: April 1, 2012
The Sieve’s writers discussed a variety of topics in March, from log jams to fish to planets to GPS. Here are a few links if you missed them:
- Over a century go, there was an enormous log jam, over 100 miles long in the American South.
- When antidepressants get into the water, they can have screwy effects on fish.
- Three cheers for the coolness of outer space!
- We’re at a point where drivers take GPS tech for granted. So how does it figure out where you are exactly?
- Calvin and Hobbes had an undercurrent of science commentary and humor.
- Check out the secrets and subtleties of the National Cryptology Museum.