May and June Have Come and GonePosted: June 30, 2012
So we’ve been posting again at a pretty steady pace! If you missed it, here’s what we wrote about the last two months. Apparently, we’ve been in the mood for wildlife.
– Jay’s nature photos, let him show you them!
– What’s thinking outside of the box compared to thinking outside of your scale?
– Parrots like their food rancid and nasty. (Emily’s post incidentally caught a rather radical wave on Facebook!)
– Everything awesome you ever needed to know about those alien-looking Horseshoe Crabs.
– A colorful fireworks show courtesy of fireflies.
– Why a sustainable economy isn’t automatically a sustainable ecology.
– What massive patience it takes to hunt for meteorites in the scalding sun.